Aviso de Inundación
823 PM CDT Mon May 20 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Trinity River at Riverside
* until further notice or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0801 PM Monday the stage was 135.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 136.4 feet by Saturday early
afternoon. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 136.0 feet...Moderate lowland flooding begins in the vicinity of the gage.
The lowest homes in the Green Rich Shores Subdivision are flooded and Thomas
Lake Road is inundated and impassable. Low roads in the Deep River Plantation
Subdivision are inundated. The lowest roads into properties off FM 980
northwest of Riverside are inundated and the lowest buildings are threatened.
Flood Observed Forecast 6 PM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Tue Wed Thu Fri
Riverside 133.5 135.9 Mon 08 PM 136.0 136.0 136.1 136.3
LAT...LON 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584