Aviso de Inundación
734 PM CST Mon Dec 10 2018
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* until Friday morning...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 PM Monday the stage was 25.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 27.9 feet by
early Wednesday morning. Then the river will fall below flood
stage Thursday evening.
* At 28.0 feet Water flows into Saxet Lake Park starting to cover
Fordyce Road, with portions of park inaccessible. Water crosses
Fordyce Road at the large culvert between the lakes and main portion
of Sexet Lake Park, covering some of the picnic area and roads. Water
may be flowing under the US Business 59 East and West Relief Bridges.
Water is on John F. Lee Drive in Riverside Park. On McCright Drive,
water approaches the first parking lot, the field across the Texas
Zoo, with baseball fields and stadium inaccessible .
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Victoria 21 25.9 Mon 07 PM 27.2 27.8 24.6 18.7 15.6
LAT...LON 2893 9721 2898 9715 2883 9699 2869 9698
2869 9704 2881 9707