Aviso de Inundación
1009 AM CDT Mon May 20 2019
...Flood Warning extended until Tuesday afternoon...The Flood Warning
the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* until Tuesday afternoon...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 AM Monday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet Minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the Invista Plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Bloomington 20 20.2 Mon 09 AM 19.9 19.7 19.4 19.2 19.1
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685